Around 9+ years of IT experience and currently associated with Amazon as SDET2.
- Author and Founder of the blog: https://automationreinvented.blogspot.com
- Experience in Automation testing with exposure to tools QTP/UFT, Selenium Webdriver with Java, TestNG/TDD, Coded UI with nunit framework, UI and API automation(Rest Assured).
- Moreover, I am good in LLD, design patterns, system architecture and Problem solving too.
- Familiar with various types of Manual testing methodologies, Functional Testing, HP ALM QC, API Testing with agile methodology.
- Implemented DevOps from scratch with Jenkins CI-CD, Docker, GIT and Ansible for current project
- Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of Continuous delivery pipeline, team management and regular client interaction .
- Ability to design automation framework and implement for DB, API and Presentation layer of product.
- Oversee the overall QA life-cycle, from test planning, to implementation, execution, results reporting, test metrics and Automation ROI.
- Good understanding of parameterization, checkpoints, reusable components, function library, Collections and Exception Handling in Java.
- Well versed with Handling Elements, Log4j, properties file and reporting in Selenium WebDriver.
- Writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Worked on API Automation, RESTAPI methods, RestAssured and Postman.
- Exposure to Jenkins, SVN, JIRA, Cucumber/BDD, Gradle and Maven
- Familiar with API status codes, API documentation with swagger, documentation tags and templates, well versed with JSON request and response with response model.
- Working experience as BA, UML diagrams, use case model, BRD/FRD/TRD
- Well versed with Ansible, shell Scripting,ESXI, CI/CD, Docker,Jenkins,Grafana,GIT.
- Testing using cloud, AWS EC2 basics, GCP-Pubsub.
- Parallel and cross browser testing with Selenium Grid, Docker container, BrowserStack
- Implemented SonarQube and Jacoco in current automation project for code quality and coverage
Performance Testing: JMETER, Jprofiler
- LeanSixSigma Yellow Belt
- TOSCA Automation Specialist
QA Community and Freelance
- Founder and author of https://automationreinvented.blogspot.com
- Conduct training sessions on UI/API automation with CICD integration
- Work closely with companies to help them develop new automation tool
- Worked as a Technical Blogger on QA and DevOps for freelance projects