Interaction Designer @ Self-employed, Macadamian
Member since 1 year
I am an experienced design and usability professional dedicated to helping companies develop excellent software products.
In my design practice I have developed an approach that balances team collaboration with focused concept refinement. This invariably leads to practical, yet elegant design solutions. I play a central role in consolidating diverse requirements and stakeholder inputs into coherent and polished user experiences.
With five years of agency experience I have helped dozens of teams solve problems in a variety of domains ranging from medicine to telecom.
As a committed user advocate, I help create products that:
…real people love to use.
…exceed people's expectations.
…save people time and companies money.
…have short learning curves and little to no training overhead.
These are some of the services I provide:
• Usability evaluations of existing products
• Requirements gathering and project scope definition
• Stakeholder and SME (Subject Matter Expert) interviews
• Rapid visualization
• Concept development, validation and refinement
• Task and scenario storyboarding
• Interaction design and prototyping
• Design documentation and development support
• Integration with functional groups (PM, QA, Dev, Visual Design)