Solution Architect (Application & DevOps )
Member since 1 year
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
A Solution Architect at R1 RCM based out New Delhi area. R1 provides end-to-end revenue cycle management solutions through proprietary operational processes, host-agnostic technology solutions and centralized shared service operations. At R1, I lead product development for improving patient and payer facing technologies.
Played a key role in developing automated release processes consisting of 100+ databases. It helped to reduce the variability in the release processes and improving agility of the delivery organization.
I like to develop enterprise-wide cloud based application and enjoys optimizing application and database for better performance.
- Software professional with over 12+ years’ experience in software development, architecture design, Requirement Analysis, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of Large scale Enterprise Applications. Self-motivated, enthusiastic learner, results oriented ability to work independently and perform well within cross-functional teams
- Working different architectural styles (Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Client/Server, N-Tier, 3-Tier, Component-Based, Object-Oriented, Layered Architecture) and architectural design MVC, MVP and Construction of Proof-of-Concept to prove validity of Architecture
- Worked on multiple design patterns
- Creational patterns (Abstract factory, Factory method, prototype, singleton)
- Structure patterns (Decorator, Proxy)
- Worked on evaluate systems change proposals ensuring adherence to or adaptation of the architecture and strategy.
- Working in agile process implementation and agile software development process
- Worked on development of cloud based application using Azure
- Working on performance tuning and designing database tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server
- Worked on different 3rd party SDK Acti SDK (IP Camera), Griaule SDK (Biometric identification)
- Having domain experience in HIS and blood bank transfusion management, US Health Care
- Developed and design various environments like DEV, QA, and PROD
- Coordinating with clients for requirement, support, training and technical guidance during implementation phase
- Managing resource allocation, planning for effort estimation and deliverables for release
- Developed functional and system test plans for various releases
- Release management (End to End), estimation and scheduling of release with meeting entry exit project criteria and technical issues during PROD release.
- Top 5 Strengths: (Context, Responsibility, Strategic, Learner, Self-Assurance)