Mind Lens Worldwide Pte Ltd
Member since 4 years
- Over 15 years of experience in user research and user experience design strategy and execution including scoping, selling, leading and delivering research projects with clear focus on achieving underlying business metrics while meeting end user goals.
- Directed over 100 research and design projects worldwide for fortune 500 clients including Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo, Intel, Motorola, HP, Sony, Citibank, Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and SAP among others.
- Research experience traversing multiple industries including Banking, eGovernment, Telecom, Healthcare, Defense, Insurance and Supply Chain.
- Set-up, mentored and led multi-disciplinary teams distributed globally.
- Travelled extensively across the globe to ensure smooth running of offices, meet stakeholders, conduct user research and design validation and deliver results to clients.
- Improved diverse User touch-points including Web, Desktop Applications, Kiosks, Handhelds, IVRs and Intranets.
- Conducted over 75 training courses and seminars in Singapore and worldwide for various government and private sector clients on various usability and design related topics. One of the Top rated Trainers at PR Academy, MICA for many years.
- Adjunct lecturer teaching UX Design at the M.Tech. (Software Engineering) programme at National University of Singapore (NUS) since 2004. Also teaching Design Thinking and Information Graphics at UniSIM, Singapore and giving guest lectures at various polytechnics.
- Longest serving President of Ergonomics Society of Singapore (ERGOSS). Also the Vice President of Usability Professional’s Association (UPA), Singapore between 2003 and 2005.