Techniques Used to Analyse the Affordability, Commutability and Demographics of Real Estate in School Catchment Areas
Outline/Structure of the Case Study
- Overview and context of school catchments
- Examples of school-related data sets
- School zone affordability
- School zone commutability
- School zone demographics
- Lessons learnt
- An awareness of open data sets available.
- Examples of spatial data analytical techniques used with real-world data.
- Techniques for merging multiple datasets into a single dataset for analysis.
Data analysts, particularly analysts who work with open data and/or spatial data.
Prerequisites for Attendees
Any of the following skills:
- Data analytics, particularly an interest in spatial data sets
- Spatial analytical techniques
- Managing issues with merging multiple datasets
As this presentation is a case study, I will be including references to key documentation to allow further study on concepts covered.