Workshop - Scrum Overview
This is a hands-on in-depth training for everything Scrum. Basics of Agile and Scrum will be examined at the beginning of the training class, and afterwards, we’ll deep dive right into Scrum’s profundities. We’ll explore all of the essential Scrum values, principles, and elements. We’ll also cover important related topics, such as leadership, coaching, and team dynamics. If you’re already determined to change your team, department, or organisation with Scrum, this class is for you.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
The training class is structured around the following agenda points:
○ What is Agile? or The Umbrella, the Rock, and the Mindset
○ Values and principles
○ Inspect and Adapt
○ Sharing Knowledge
○ Devil’s Square
○ Complex Adaptive Systems
○ Scrum Flow
○ Scrum Roles
○ Doing Scrum
○ Sprint Review
○ Sprint Retrospective
○ Theory Y & X
○ Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
○ Carrots and Sticks
○ How does Agile look like in the Real World?
○ Shu Ha Ri - How we learn
○ Agile with SpaceX
○ Agile at Spotify
- Overview of Scrum, including its origin.
- Ideas about what the introduction of Scrum means in their own organisation.
- How to change an organisation with Scrum.
- Hands on experience with Scrum.